2019 Hopper Cup
The fourth annual Hopper Cup will be played on Friday September 6th in honour of our long-standing Superintendent Glenn Hopper. This newly founded event will be an 18 hole 4 player scramble. Can't find 4 players? Don't worry about it as we'll be teaming people together so sign-up for this great event.
Entry fee: Pledge/donation
Silent and Live auction
All proceeds from the Hopper Cup will go to the Capital Improvement Fund that will help support current and future capital projects.
1. Registration 11:30 – 1:00 p.m.
2. Shot Gun Start 1:00 p.m.
3. Lunch Served During Round (Gazebo at 9-18)
4. Cocktails & Hors D’oeuvres 5:30 – 7:00 p.m.
5. Auction & Hopper Cup Yard Sale All day
6. Dinner 7:00 p.m.
7. Entertainment Following Dinner
8. Improvements to Course Already Started
Everyone Welcome!! Lots of additional dinner and entertainment tickets available. No set fee PLEDGE ONLY.
Hope to see you on Friday, bring friends/family etc…