Reporting to the Golf Course Superintendent, you would perform routine manual labour involved in the regular maintenance of a golf course. This is a full-time seasonal position.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Perform daily maintenance of greens using fairway mowers & walk-behind mowers
• Perform daily maintenance of bunkers with Sand Pro and rake
• Involved with tasks related to weed and debris clean up
• Edge bunkers, curbs, and gardens with weed whip
• Help with general course cleanup
• Assist as directed on aerating days
• Assist as directed on construction projects that involve sodding and seeding
• Clean machines daily after use
• Use all equipment in a safe and responsible manner as outlined in the Health and Safety manual
• Be able to work weekends once a month
PRO SHOP STAFF
We are looking for help in the pro shop. Pro shop staff will greet members and guests, check in and take tee time bookings, provide information about the course to guests, process payments, keep the pro shop clean and presentable, and other duties as needed.
Please forward resumes to email@example.com