2021 OPERATIONAL PLAN
Public health guidelines for members and guests
You will not be permitted to play if:
• You are not feeling well and exhibiting signs of COVID-19 (sore throat, cough, fever, headache, fatigue, muscle pain, diarrhea, loss of taste).
• You have returned from travel outside of the Province of NB within the last 14 days.
• You have had close contact with a confirmed case of Covid-19.
• Have been told by Public Health that you have been exposed to Covid-19.
• Practice proper respiratory hygiene. When you cough or sneeze, do so in your sleeve or elbow.
• Always maintain a minimum distance of 2 meters or 6 feet from others, except for persons who are within your “bubble”.
• Not congregate in groups on the premises.
• Practice frequent and proper hand hygiene by thoroughly washing your hands with soap and hot water or use a minimum of 60% alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
• Always wear a mask when inside the clubhouse or pro shop except when eating or drinking.
• Always wear a mask when physical distancing is not possible outdoors.
MGCC Covid-19 Rules and Guidelines
Before you arrive
• Tee times must be booked online and can be booked 4 days in advance. There will be no refunds, however rain checks will be issued in the event of rain or course closure.
• Green fees may be booked by guests 2 days in advance.
• Tee times will be booked 8 minutes apart.
• Members’ names must be on the tee sheet in order to play.
• Members are reminded to bring their own sanitizer to use during play. What to Expect When Arriving to Play Golf
• Arrive no more than 15 minutes before your tee time.
• Familiarize yourself with all Covid-19 guidelines and protocols.
• Starters will be available to provide you with tee time, guidance and answer any questions. Please wait for the group on the first tee to leave before you approach the tee.
On the Course
• Groups will be asked to keep no less than ½ hole between themselves and the group ahead and behind them. • Power carts may only be shared by individuals from the same household or those from the same “bubble”. • Any sand trap will be played as ground under repair.
• Players should putt continuously.
• Dispose of your personal garbage. Receptacles will be available on hole 4 and 14 and near the clubhouse.
Washrooms in the clubhouse are open. Please sanitize hands before entering the clubhouse. Only one person is permitted in the washroom at a time.
Porta Potties are available on the course and will be maintained in the same manner and under the same restriction as the clubhouse.
Water coolers will not be available on the course.
The Pro Shop will be open. Please apply hand sanitizer before entry. Only four members or guests permitted inside the clubhouse at one time.
Club Storage is available with staff following sanitization protocols. Club cleaning will not be offered.
Locker Rooms will be open, and showers are available. Washrooms in the locker room will be sanitized on a frequent cleaning schedule. A 2-metre distance must be maintained with continuous mask use.
The Driving Range will be open. Physical distancing measures must be adhered to, allowing a 2-meter distance between golfers. All range balls and buckets will be sanitized after each use.
Food and Beverage service is offered. The dining room and Art’s Bar will be open following guidelines set forth by Public Health. Members and guests must follow physical distancing guidelines, allowing 2 meters between each other with the exception of those within your bubble. Face masks must be worn in the dining area except when seated for eating and drinking. Please see the Food and Beverage operational plan.
Covid-19 protocols for sanitization
• Disinfecting of high touch areas such as door handles, handrails, light switches, faucet handles, washroom stall handles, countertops and pin pads will be done on a routine basis, using only approved hard-surface disinfectants that have a DIN.
• Entrances to the clubhouse and pro shop will have hand sanitizer available for application upon entrance and departure.
• Power and push carts used by members and guests will be sanitized after each use.